The 1st Asia-Pacific Interprofessional Education and Collaboration (APIPEC) Conference aims to provide opportunities to share and exchange knowledge, ideas and opinions on interprofessional education and collaboration with colleagues and experts from Indonesia and abroad.
- To lay foundation for interprofessional education and collaboration (IPEC) development in Asia-Pacific region by strengthening stakeholders’ engagement through experience sharing from world experts and national IPEC champions.
- The Asia-Pacific Interprofessional Education and Collaborative Practice Network.
- Guidelines to establish and develop IPE curriculum in National and Asia-Pacific context.
- An IPEC research roadmap and community of Asia-Pacific researcher to produce high quality publication in the next 3 years.
- Guideline and roadmap of Interprofessional Continuing Professional Development courses development in Asia-Pacific.
- The blueprint and plan of action for developing National IPEC Centre in Indonesia by 2018.
- Innovative programs based on patient-centred collaborative care service in primary to tertiary care setting.